Join a Focus Group
Your Opinion Matters
We’re looking for genuine people from all walks of life. Your favorite brands need your opinions to make their products and services better. It’s simple — you give your honest opinion in a group setting and get paid for doing so.
Getting started is easy!
Create a profile, so our recruiters can contact you to see if you’re available and the correct fit for a focus group.
If you're selected, give your honest opinions, so our clients receive the genuine feedback they need.
Your opinions are valuable, so when the focus group concludes you’ll be compensated for providing them.
What is a
We Knew You Might Ask
- A focus group is a small-group discussion moderated by a market research professional.
- Focus groups are used to learn about opinions on a specific topic, and to guide future action.
- Focus group participants get paid for their time and honest opinions.
- See some examples of focus groups below.
Let Us Enlighten You
- Market research is the activity of gathering information about consumers’ needs and preferences.
- Market research is commonly conducted using one or more of four methodologies: focus groups, surveys, interviews, and customer observation.
- Market research is very important to businesses, as it can help explain past results, explore new opportunities, and predict future reaction of a market to a particular product/service.
Here Are Examples Of
A focus group of parents of preschoolers shares their views on local childcare programs, and what can be done to improve them.
A focus group of consumers in a specific demographic provides feedback on a new TV show, product, advertisement, etc.
A focus group may involve taste-testing new foods or drinks, using a particular product, or even driving new cars.
Many big companies rely on focus groups to improve their existing products/services or test new ideas.
A Trusted Resource
Nelson Recruiting is a family-owned and operated market research recruitment service based in Los Angeles. Since 1980, we’ve grown to become one of the most established and experienced recruiting firms in the country.
What Our Participants Have to Say About Us
Recruiting is What We Do Best
Our clients represent virtually all industries and countless brands across the globe. The depth and breadth of our experience means our dedicated team can recruit and manage your project anywhere in the U.S., for most methodologies and topics.